Rosalie Vintage Bloom Ring in Moissanite / Diamond | R4009
Inspired by Princess Diana’s iconic engagement ring, our vintage bloom collection takes a refreshing modern-vintage approach to this timeless beauty. With dazzling halo diamonds arranged in an elegant sunflower shape, she embodies royal allure along with impeccable class. Whether you are looking for modern-day glam or old-world charm, you are in for a truly royal treat.
Main Stone Options:
- 6.0mm*6.0mm / 0.8 carat Forever One Moissanite (D-F color, VS Clarity, C&C certificate included)
- 0.8 carat Lab Diamond (G+ color, VSII Clarity minimum; IGI certificate included)
- 0.8 carat Natural Diamond (G+ color, VSII Clarity minimum; GIA certificate included)
From the drop-down menu, you may select desired center stone choice based on your preference. To ensure the authenticity of our materials and gemstones:
All moissanite center stones come with a C&C certificate.
All lab diamond center stones come with an IGI certificate.
All natural diamond center stones come with an GIA certificate.
We are able to accommodate additional custom requests including:
- Different center stone sizes (smaller or bigger)
- Diamond center stone upgrades for color or clarity
100% Genuine Diamonds, VS Clarity, G Color
Our customization services include center stone change, accent stone change, and/or design modifications. We offer additional gemstone options such as diamond center stones (GIA or IGI certified), Australian opals, natural colored sapphires, natural emeralds, amethysts, or any other gemstone of your choice.
If you are interested in one of our settings but prefer to use your own center stone, semi-mount purchase options are available upon request.
Engraving is complimentary for all orders over $1000 USD; please simply leave us a note at checkout with your preferred engraving text. If your order total is less than $1000 USD, you may purchase engraving service for an additional $50 fee here.
We take pride in handcrafting each piece of Michellia jewelry with great love and care. Unless otherwise specified on the product page or shop annoucement section, please allow 6-8 weeks for custom production plus transit time. We ship both domestically and internationally via Fedex with tracking and signature confirmation. Read more about Shipping.
If you have a specific timeline to meet, please kindly place the order at least one and half (1 1/2) months prior to your desired delivery date. If you live outside of the U.S, we recommend that you place your order two (2) months prior to your desired delivery date to account for potential delay in the custom clearance process.
If you have an urgent deadline to meet (less than 5 weeks), please first check out our ready-to-ship collection. If you do not see your preferred item(s) in our ready-to-ship collection, please email us with your detailed requests for additional inventory availability.
Every effort will be made to ensure your satisfaction with your Michellia purchase. We accept returns and exchanges on most orders within 30 days of initial delivery. Since each piece of Michellia Jewelry is individually handcrafted to order, all returns (excluding ones related to craftsmanship defects) will incur a 30% restocking fee. If you wish to exchange your piece, we can apply the full amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal or greater value (limit one exchange per customer). A one-time $100 exchange fee will be charged for all exchanges to cover additional shipping & handling.
Exceptions & Exclusions:
- Orders wih diamond center stones (lab or natural) cannot be returned or exchanged, but can be altered, resized, or serviced under the same warranty as other non-diamond center stone items.
- Ready-to-ship items cannot be returned, but enjoy the same exchange policy as above.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges, but can be altered, resized, or serviced under the same warranty as regular-priced items.
- Orders placed between October 1st and November 11th will enjoy extended holiday return & exchange window of 60 days.
Read more about Returns & Exchanges.