Evanthe Vintage Floral Ring in Opal | R2001
One of our most iconic designs, our signature vintage floral ring combines the essence of Art Nouveau with effortless modern elegance. Inspired by the goddess of flowers, this timelessly beautiful design lives up to its name "Evanthe", meaning "fair flower" in Greek. Romantic and ethereal, our Evanthe is perfect for a bohemian love story, dedicated to our unique, sensible, and always original Michellia heirloom holders.
Main Stone Type: Natural Ethiopian Fire Opal
(Australian Opal substitution available - please choose "7x7mm round" option in the Australian Opal Upgrade page)
Main Stone Details: 7mm*7mm Round Faceted Cut
Accent Stone Type: Genuine Diamonds
Accent Stone Grade: VS Clarity, G Color
Accent Stone Weight: ~0.05 ctw
Main ring only option: Main ring only, without any matching band
2-piece set option: Includes one main ring and one matching band (B2001 Florence)
- You may choose to purchase the main ring by itself or as a 2-piece set with the matching band as shown. Whenever possible, we recommend purchasing the main ring and the matching band(s) at the same time to ensure a perfect fit.
- Of volcanic origin, Ethiopian fire opals may display varying degrees of green, blue, yellow, orange and/or red color combinations, so we kindly ask you to embrace the natural variations that make each opal gem unique. If you have a preference for your opal's primary color, please leave us a note at checkout, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Special Opal Care: Ethiopian fire opals are often described as a living stone because of their ability to absorb moisture and liquids from the environment, thus contact with liquid chemicals can cause permanent damage and stain to the stone. Please visit our care page for more information.
Our customization services include center stone change, accent stone change, and/or design modifications. We offer additional gemstone options such as diamond center stones (GIA or IGI certified), Australian opals, natural colored sapphires, natural emeralds, amethysts, or any other gemstone of your choice.
If you are interested in one of our settings but prefer to use your own center stone, semi-mount purchase options are available upon request.
Engraving is complimentary for all orders over $1000 USD; please simply leave us a note at checkout with your preferred engraving text. If your order total is less than $1000 USD, you may purchase engraving service for an additional $50 fee here.
We take pride in handcrafting each piece of Michellia jewelry with great love and care. Unless otherwise specified on the product page or shop annoucement section, please allow 6-8 weeks for custom production plus transit time. We ship both domestically and internationally via Fedex with tracking and signature confirmation. Read more about Shipping.
If you have a specific timeline to meet, please kindly place the order at least one and half (1 1/2) months prior to your desired delivery date. If you live outside of the U.S, we recommend that you place your order two (2) months prior to your desired delivery date to account for potential delay in the custom clearance process.
If you have an urgent deadline to meet (less than 5 weeks), please first check out our ready-to-ship collection. If you do not see your preferred item(s) in our ready-to-ship collection, please email us with your detailed requests for additional inventory availability.
Every effort will be made to ensure your satisfaction with your Michellia purchase. We accept returns and exchanges on most orders within 30 days of initial delivery. Since each piece of Michellia Jewelry is individually handcrafted to order, all returns (excluding ones related to craftsmanship defects) will incur a 30% restocking fee. If you wish to exchange your piece, we can apply the full amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal or greater value (limit one exchange per customer). A one-time $100 exchange fee will be charged for all exchanges to cover additional shipping & handling.
Exceptions & Exclusions:
- Orders wih diamond center stones (lab or natural) cannot be returned or exchanged, but can be altered, resized, or serviced under the same warranty as other non-diamond center stone items.
- Ready-to-ship items cannot be returned, but enjoy the same exchange policy as above.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges, but can be altered, resized, or serviced under the same warranty as regular-priced items.
- Orders placed between October 1st and November 11th will enjoy extended holiday return & exchange window of 60 days.
Read more about Returns & Exchanges.
Complete the Set
The staff of Michellia were incredible for their service and communication. I had the unique scenario of needing a specific stone quality, and throughout the buying process, they did wonderfully to keep me appraised of the best options for my engagement ring. Highly recommend.
great customer service, beautiful product
I purchased an Evanthe ring from Michellia. Platinum band, Australian opal upgrade, along with the matching wedding band. Apparently I did a terrible job measuring, because I ordered an 8.5, when my fiancée is a 6.25. I sent it back to get resized, and they did a great job fixing it despite the large disparity. I requested it be returned before a special event we have coming up, and they managed to get it to us 3 days early. Thank you for the friendly and professional customer service, and for the beautiful ring. Sorry for the lousy photos, but here it is with and without flash. https://imgur.com/a/20wlk55
It was my girlfriend’s birthday and I wanted to get her a special gift this year to show her how much I love her. I bought this ring for her and she loves it. She hasn’t taken it off since I’ve gotten it for her and she always mentions how much she loves it. Michellia makes quality jewelry that I believe your girlfriend or wife will absolutely love.