Veronica Vintage Crown Pear Cut Ring in Opal | R1004
With a sophisticated vintage twist on a classic pear cut center, Veronica has quickly become one of our most iconic original designs. Combining the timeless composition of a royal crown with the organic shape of wild peacock's full plumage, Veronica is created to elevate the definition of classiness in the contemporary world. We believe that being classy does not mean being boring and old-fashioned - it's about knowing your worth, showing your confidence, and bringing authentic beauty to this world.
Main Stone Type: Natural Ethiopian Fire Opal
(Australian Opal substitution available - please choose "6x8mm pear" option in the Australian Opal Upgrade page.)
Main Stone Details: 6mm*8mm Pear Faceted Cut
Accent Stone Type: Genuine Diamonds
Accent Stone Grade: VS Clarity, G Color
Accent Stone Weight: 0.06 ctw
- The standalone engagement ring style will have an additional piece of diamond on the bottom of the ring, while the 2-piece set style will have the diamond in the matching band instead. All other details are the same for both options.
- Of volcanic origin, Ethiopian fire opals may display varying degrees of green, blue, yellow, orange and/or red color combinations, so we kindly ask you to embrace the natural variations that make each opal gem unique. If you have a preference for your opal's primary color, please leave us a note at checkout, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Special Opal Care: Ethiopian fire opals are often described as a living stone because of their ability to absorb moisture and liquids from the environment, thus contact with liquid chemicals can cause permanent damage and stain to the stone. Please visit our care page for more information.
Our customization services include center stone change, accent stone change, and/or design modifications. We offer additional gemstone options such as diamond center stones (GIA or IGI certified), Australian opals, natural colored sapphires, natural emeralds, amethysts, or any other gemstone of your choice.
If you are interested in one of our settings but prefer to use your own center stone, semi-mount purchase options are available upon request.
Engraving is complimentary for all orders over $1000 USD; please simply leave us a note at checkout with your preferred engraving text. If your order total is less than $1000 USD, you may purchase engraving service for an additional $50 fee here.
We take pride in handcrafting each piece of Michellia jewelry with great love and care. Unless otherwise specified on the product page or shop annoucement section, please allow 6-8 weeks for custom production plus transit time. We ship both domestically and internationally via Fedex with tracking and signature confirmation. Read more about Shipping.
If you have a specific timeline to meet, please kindly place the order at least one and half (1 1/2) months prior to your desired delivery date. If you live outside of the U.S, we recommend that you place your order two (2) months prior to your desired delivery date to account for potential delay in the custom clearance process.
If you have an urgent deadline to meet (less than 5 weeks), please first check out our ready-to-ship collection. If you do not see your preferred item(s) in our ready-to-ship collection, please email us with your detailed requests for additional inventory availability.
Every effort will be made to ensure your satisfaction with your Michellia purchase. We accept returns and exchanges on most orders within 30 days of initial delivery. Since each piece of Michellia Jewelry is individually handcrafted to order, all returns (excluding ones related to craftsmanship defects) will incur a 30% restocking fee. If you wish to exchange your piece, we can apply the full amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal or greater value (limit one exchange per customer). A one-time $100 exchange fee will be charged for all exchanges to cover additional shipping & handling.
Exceptions & Exclusions:
- Orders wih diamond center stones (lab or natural) cannot be returned or exchanged, but can be altered, resized, or serviced under the same warranty as other non-diamond center stone items.
- Ready-to-ship items cannot be returned, but enjoy the same exchange policy as above.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges, but can be altered, resized, or serviced under the same warranty as regular-priced items.
- Orders placed between October 1st and November 11th will enjoy extended holiday return & exchange window of 60 days.
Read more about Returns & Exchanges.
Complete the Set
We ordered this ring off of Etsy several years ago and it's just as stunning as the first day we purchased it. The sellers were very easy to work with which eased our minds with ordering online. The photos really don't do this ring justice - the colors of the opal are just breathtaking and vary depending on the light. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful wedding ring!!
This is the ring of my dreams! I sended so many hints to my now husband and when he got on his knees, almost four years ago and I saw the ring, I had to say yes! The ring is absolutely stunning and the quality is outstanding. Four years later and the opal looks the same like when I got it. I have matching to the ring the VERA 7-Diamond Curved Crown Band and it’s fitting perfect together. I’m still so in love with this ring and I’m so thrilled to wear it for the rest of my life!
I remember when I first laid eyes on Veronica back in early 2016 and having ny breath taken away. Since then I've also purchased Aurelia from Michelle, and I'm currently planning to complete the stack to Valencia. Michelle's work is incredible, unique, and a testament of her passion and craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed.
This was the first ring I received from Michellia, after that I was HOOKED. The quality of the design is mesmerizing, she puts the most beautiful details in every portion of the ring. The opal looks like it captured the aurora borealis and the way the colors dance in the light is jaw dropping. I couldn’t recommend a more perfect ring.