Luna Ready-to-Ship Crescent Moon Ring in Opal | R3003
This product is ready to ship in 5-7 business days after purchase (selected options only).
There are currently 176 known moons in the solar system, but only one of them belongs to Earth. Inspired by the Earth's only natural satellite, our Luna series is designed to be a delicate reminder of the "one and only" in your life. Incorporating natural symbols of guidance from high above, the series represents infinite love that is as faithful as the orbiting moon and as unconditional as the ever-present stars. Wholeheartedly designed for the person who never fails to brighten your day, Luna is your chance to forever illuminate her life.
Main Stone Type: Natural Ethiopian Fire Opal
Main Stone Details: 5mm*5mm Round Cabochon Cut
Accent Stone Type: Genuine Diamonds
Accent Stone Grade: VS Clarity, G Color
Main ring only option: Main ring only, without any matching band
2-piece set option: Includes one main ring and one matching band
3-piece set option: Includes one main ring and two matching bands
- You may choose to purchase the main ring by itself or as a multi-piece set with the matching band(s) as shown. Whenever possible, we recommend purchasing the main ring and the matching band(s) at the same time to ensure a perfect fit.
- Of volcanic origin, Ethiopian fire opals may display varying degrees of green, blue, yellow, orange and/or red color combinations, so we kindly ask you to embrace the natural variations that make each opal gem unique. If you have a preference for your opal's primary color, please leave us a note at checkout, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Special Opal Care: Ethiopian fire opals are often described as a living stone because of their ability to absorb moisture and liquids from the environment, thus contact with liquid chemicals can cause permanent damage and stain to the stone. Please visit our care page for more information.
Our customization services include center stone change, accent stone change, design alteration, and engraving. We offer additional gemstone options such as diamond center stones, Australian opals, natural colored sapphires, natural emeralds, amethysts, or any other gemstone of your choice. If you are interested in one of our settings but prefer to use your own center stone, semi-mount purchase options are available upon request. Please email us to get started on the customization process!
2019 Holiday Deadline for Christmas and New Year’s Eve delivery:
- Regular Orders: November 11, 2019
- Ready-to-Ship Orders: December 11, 2019
If you have missed these deadlines and still need delivery for the 2019 holiday season, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We take pride in handcrafting each piece of Michellia jewelry with great love and care. Unless otherwise specified on the product page, please allow 4-6 weeks for custom production plus transit time. We ship both domestically and internationally via Fedex with tracking and signature confirmation. Read more about Shipping.
If you have a specific timeline to meet, please kindly place the order at least one and half (1 1/2) months prior to your desired delivery date. If you live outside of the U.S, we recommend that you place your order two (2) months prior to your desired delivery date to account for potential delay in the custom clearance process.
If you have an urgent deadline to meet (less than 4 weeks), please first check out our ready-to-ship collection. If you do not see your preferred item(s) in our ready-to-ship collection, please email us with your detailed requests for additional inventory availability.
Every effort will be made to ensure your satisfaction with your Michellia purchase. We accept returns and exchanges on most orders within 30 days of initial delivery. Since each piece of Michellia Jewelry is individually handcrafted to order, all returns will incur a 25% restocking fee. If you wish to exchange your piece, we can apply the full amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal or greater value (limit one exchange per customer).
Read more about Returns & Exchanges.